Saturday 8 March 2014

Chicks in Pink

Hi All
I just wanted to quickly drop a line here, to prove that I'm still active!  I'm reading, I'm working and I'm thinking... I just don't seem to have the time to actually sit and type!

I have a few posts in draft mode, so stick around and I'll post them soon (again with the soon, I know!)

I'm about to go to bed, but before I do, I just wanted to share this photo with you:


I've got everything packed and ready to take on a 5km (3.2mi) fun run tomorrow as part of a fundraiser!!
The Mater Women's hospital Chicks in Pink fundraiser as part of International Women's Day.  And of course, it's no coincidence it's pink.  The funds raised go towards breast cancer research and treatment.

I'm only going to be walking the distance, so I don't get a timing chip, but I'm going to take along my nano and clip it to my bra to take my time.  I'm trying for <1hour, so that'll need to be a pretty significant cracking pace.

And I better get off to bed, because my alarm's going to ring at 4:45am so I can get there on time!

Night!!

1 comment:

  1. Go for it! I think I have to do an occasional jog to keep 5k under an hour, my little legs can't walk that fast!

    ReplyDelete